- Carry out an informal education process for the purpose of encouraging smallholders to adopt and practice a dedicated technology related to the planting of rubber and palm trees.
- Acquire and filter technology from relevant research agencies to be delivered to smallholders
- Designing a communication strategy in propagating appointed technology.
- Monitors technology practices and uses to assess the effectiveness of relevant technologies for modifications or improvements.
- Educate and train smallholders as well as planters household members.
- Publishing and distributing leaflets relating to rubber, palm oil and other related technologies for reference of smallholders.
- Conduct social and institutional activities towards improving the wellbeing of smallholder families