Move the minds of RISDA management to plan, track and evaluate policies and programmes.
Led the challenge to produce a progressive RISDA, innovative and Harder through the process of planning, Tracking and evaluation of quality and excellence.
- Ensure RISDA'S direction in accordance with the development policies of the smallholders and the national development policy.
- Formulate policies macro development of smallholders in order to improve income and make a progressive smallholder community healthy and excellent.
- Ensure the implementation of development programmes and projects of smallholders in accordance with established policies and strategies.
- Act as a reference and to coordinate the results of key meetings with central agencies as well as study and research.
- Expand and strengthen the network of collaboration with Government and private agencies at both federal and international level.
- Provide databases on the target group for memabntu planning and monitoring of project implementation and evaluation impek program.
- Help enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of operations and management HOPED that through the use of ICT.